Sunday, July 15, 2007

My 60th Birthday party


My 60th Birthday party
Originally uploaded by Snap Man
I knew only that David and Kenlyn were coming over - but then the food and drinks started rolling out, and came a knock on the door: Darryl, Angela, and Kaitlin, with Liz, Gary, and Jeanne, saying "Surprise!" Now I knew what Darryl meant the other day when he said he and Angela had "plans" for the weekend! Robin proceeded to lay out a spread of chips, veggies, dips, clams, mussels, sardines, and fruit. Then grilled portobello mushrooms and salmon off the grill. Finally, cake, ice cream, and watermelon. Thank you sweetheart! I had a GREAT time!

2 comments:

Catullus said...

That sounds really fun! I wish I was there. Robin did a great job.

Catullus said...

This sounds fun! Robin did an awesome job.